About Myself

Hi everyone! How are you, guys? I'm Nadiia, Nadia, Nadezhda, Nadyenka, Nadine... My name has many variations and you can choose whichever you want (but please don't call me Nadiyka:)). In general, my name means "hope" and that's why I always hope and believe that everything will be okay despite any circumstances of life. I'm 17 years old and it means that I can still enjoy my childhood before becoming officially adult. I'm a first-year student of the Faculty of the Foreign Languages ofYuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University or a freshman as our professors and senior students like to call me. I live in Chernivtsi which is the best place in the whole world for me. It's known for its architecture, for its bohemian atmosphere and for its friendly and tolerant people. So, if you want to see something really awesome, you must undoubtedly visit my hometown.
My all-consuming passion is reading. I do believe that as Charles W. Eliot said, "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors and the most patient of teachers". I've read a lot of books in my life, some of them were interesting and some of them were boring, but there was no book that didn't give me any emotions. I'm simply keen on various fantasy and detective stories. My favourite writer is an American science fiction author Harry Harrison. To my mind, his series ofcomic science fiction novels "The Stainless Steel Rat" is brilliant. It tells us about a futuristic con man, thief, and all-round rascal. He is charming and quick-witted. He is also a master of disguise and martial arts, an accomplished bank robber, a criminal mastermind, an expert on breaking and entering, and (perhaps most usefully) a skilled liar. Master of self-rationalization, the Rat frequently justifies his crimes by arguing that he is providing society with entertainment. He displays a strong sense of morality, albeit in a much more restricted sense than is traditional.
As you have already guessed, in the future I'd like to become an English teacher. In my opinion, the job of a teacher is very difficult as he or she has to deal not with the machines, but with the most precious and vulnerable among us - with children. I'm sure that not everyone can attain this profession as you should perfectly know the subject you teach, you must be well-educated and well-informed. That's why I'm trying to do my best in order to get this education.

Besides, I spend a lot of my time with different grammar books. I like learning English grammar so much, that it has even become my second hobby! I created this blog for posting various grammar rules, explanations, exceptions, exercises, discussions and so on and on. To cut a long story short, my blog is dedicated to English grammar. So, if you want to improve your skills then you're welcome!

Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу

The Easiest Topics: PRONOUNS

The Easiest Topics: COUNTABLE AND UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS